Intermediate Interior Designer
We are accepting applications for a full-time intermediate interior designer position.
- Degree or diploma in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum of 3-5 years of post-graduate residential, commercial retail, and hospitality experience
- Strong conceptual design and presentation experience
- Ability to co-ordinate and/or undertake the selection and specification of furniture systems, fixtures and equipment
- Experience creating working drawings and construction documents
- Experience leading construction administration
- Ability to successfully manage priorities and conflicting deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in AutoCad, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous working experience in an architecture studio will be considered an asset
Please forward your CV along with references and representative examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Intermediate Interior Designer" in the subject line. Please apply for this job only in the manner specified (no phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please, and no agencies). Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.